The Tax Manager is responsible for the Company-€(tm)s tax compliance, tax planning, accounting for income taxes and preparation of tax returns and will ensure that the business will be carried out in a tax efficient way and in accordance with international tax regulations. The aim will be to minimize the company-€(tm)s tax exposure by providing tax advice and implement tax-strategies within the operational regions while keeping businesses compliant with various local, state, and federal tax regulations.
Our Client is one of the largest international food companies in the world with over 100,000 employees and an extensive product portfolio. Apply now!
Tax Manager (m/w)
- Responsible to legally minimize tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Prepare and review tax calculations, estimates and reports accruals and purpose partnering with country, regional and corporate finance, tax, legal business and operations terms
- Liaise with tax authorities and providing tax audit support for the company for corporate taxation, commodity taxes and statutory payroll deductions
- Minimize tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations in all the territories
- Establish appropriate system or processes for tax risk management for the company
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operations to the company
- Be responsible for the oversight of tax compliance cycle across all areas of employment taxes, social security and corporate income tax / withholding tax compliance.
- Manage tax compliance, reporting, and filing works for the company
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate tax, VAT and withholding tax returns
- Establish appropriate systems or processes for tax risk management for the company
- Apply for withholding tax exemptions and advising on form and content of inter-company agreements
- Provide leadership in timely and quality delivery of services to exceed the expectations of the stakeholders
- Liaise with local teams to manage tax affairs and provide advice and guidance on taxation issues in-line with the Corporate Tax Framework.
- Advise on taxation issues related to bid, tenders and new contracts
- Interact with local and international advisors and tax regulation authorities.
- Work with tax law and revenue provisions taxes.
- Assume responsibility for the development and motivation of engagement staff and provide them with leadership, couching and career guidance.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Competencies:
- Ability to priorities and manage multiple engagements such as tax related issues and set up of new entities
- Mature, well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills; autonomous with a proactive approach
- Is attentive to detail and accuracy with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent research skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong English written and verbal communications skills
- Willingness to travel extensively across the regional territory for business purposes
Required Education and Experience:
- Seven or more years of general tax experience, preferably with at least five years focused on business taxes. Experience with a Big 4 firm, law firm, or corporate tax department of a multinational company is required
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field. ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA qualification is desirable
- In-depth knowledge of tax and business laws and regulations
- Has prior exposure to International taxation laws and regulations with strong experience in tax strategy implementation; planning support and project management
- Excellent project management and presentation skills required. Precision / attention to details is essential
For this position, you receive a gross annual salary of EUR 84.000,-. Level of emploment: full time, direct employment Location: Vienna Availability: asap
Wir suchen Sie!
Adecco bietet Ihnen spannende Einsatzmöglichkeiten in namhaften Unternehmen aus den unterschiedlichsten Branchen. Sie möchten sich beruflich verändern? Dann bewerben Sie sich beim weltweit größten Personaldienstleister.
Adecco Personalbereitstellungs GmbH
Filiale Wien Office
+43 5 9911 20600
Soweit in diesem Formular personenbezogene Ausdrücke verwendet werden, umfassen sie Frauen und Männer gleichermaßen.