The company Business Oil Platform (trading name: BOP) is a privately owned Supply company of Petroleum & Petrochemical Products as well as provider of Logistics Services to energy market participants.
We are supplying with products different sectors of economy as various Industries, Refineries and Steam Crackers, Blending Plants, Manufacturing Companies and Factories, but also all fuels grades to Power Plants, Chains of Gasoline Filling Stations, Distributors and Bunkering Companies.
RAIL OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Organizing multi modal logistics solutions for transportation of Petroleum and Petrochemical products by Railway and Trucks;
- Organization of products' transhipment, development of storage network;
- Execution of product deliveries including but not limited to: set-up of shipping orders, execution of transportation/logistics contracts, preparation of instructions to forwarders/shippers and verification, handling of shipping documents, preparation of transportation schedules, Booking Notes, Time Sheets and Demurrages, nomination of ship agents, etc. ;
- Reporting of train's, truck's position, Products' Loading and Discharge process;
- Verification, calculation and keeping record of Time Sheets, Demurrages, Product losses;
- Management and keeping in good order all documents, contracts, licenses, certificates of all transport means owned/rented by company, operated or chartered on its behalf or for its clients;
- Development of new partnerships with forwarders, shipowners, brokers, storage operators, drive continuous improvement activities that revolve around data collection and solving gaps with better processes, working with all facets of the organization.
- Dealing with an ad hoc requests related to operational and logistics activities;
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all safety rules, procedures and company policies;
- Ensure that all operational and delivery information is registered in timely manner.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, strategic thinking, communication, multi-tasking skills, positive working attitude, attention to detail;
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Petroleum and Petrochemical product delivery by Train or other way of transport, transhipment organisation and product storage;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, additional language knowledge is an advantage;
- Proven ability to utilize standard software applications, be proficient in Windows and MS Office Suite.
BUSINESS OIL PLATFORM LTD