Operational Excellence Manager (f/m/d)
Wienerberger pursues successfully its goal to become a system building material supplier. We are offering the position "Operational Excellence Manager" to support the business unit's Engineering & Technical Support team within the business unit Wienerberger Building Solutions located in our Headquarter in Vienna for immediate appointment.
- Responsible for the further roll-out of our Plant Improvement Program with focus on
- Plant organization and managerial infrastructure
Improvement of production efficiency and production cost
- Standardization of processes, procedures and tools (governance)
- Continuous improvement and People development
- Work with the site leadership teams to develop strategic deployment planning as well as specific goals and priorities that drive lean principles and concepts across the product group
- Ensure vision, plans, & priorities are communicated throughout all Locations
- Promote the understanding, adoption & sustainability of improvement techniques through all sites such as: Kaizen, TPM, Value Stream Mapping, waste identification and reduction, standardized work, inventory pull systems, 5S and visual management, lean sourcing, and other effective improvement techniques
- Coaching and Mentoring of country program key-users; Organize and perform Hands-On Workshops and Trainings
- Ensure initiatives are aligned across all sites within the group; coordinates Kaizen activities between the plants: seek, share and institutionalize best practices
- University engineering degree (process, chemical, mechanical, industrial or ceramics), additional degree in Business Administration is an advantage
- At least 5 years of professional experience in continuous improvement within a lean manufacturing environment and proven success in working across varied disciplines and at all hierarchical levels to achieve ambitious Targets
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Convincing, solution-oriented and self-driven personality
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Very good command of German and English, further foreign languages are an advantage
For this position we attach great importance to a high willingness to learn and perform, flexibility and very good communication skills. You are ready to act on own initiative and orientation towards implementation, the ability to develop complex tasks and projects. Within the frame of international projects understanding of foreign cultures is an additional success factor.
An attractive workplace at our headquarters in a dynamic environment with appropriate remuneration as well as development opportunities of an international acting group is awaiting you. We offer you a monthly gross salary of minimum EUR 5.000 depending on experience and qualification and attractive employee benefits.
Please submit your application (CV + letter of motivation), exclusively online.
Simone Kurz is looking forward to meeting you!
+43 1 60192 10152
Kontakt über LinkedIn