English Creative Content Producer (f/m/d)
Greentube's content and localization portfolio is very varied and includes web & app localization, games localization, marketing transcreation & text creation, proofreading, translation of help & legal texts, both on a B2C and B2B basis.
To support our growing team, we are now actively searching for a motivated, creative and self-organised English Creative Content Producer (f/m/d). This person will be responsible for the creation, quality control and evaluation of the content that appears on all Greentube-related websites and communications.
- Creation of content and ideas for games, websites, apps, social media channels, SEO, press releases, marketing and advertising campaigns, PR and international communications
- Copy editing and proofreading of content according to the brand platform guidelines
- Ensure the quality of the content
- Ensure the consistency of wording and terminology used in content created
- Pre-launch/post-launch testing of the created content for new platforms and applications
- Delivery of the created and edited content according to the timelines given
- Editing and/or review of existing texts and/or adaption of texts for diverse channels
- Content analysis for project management (e.g. the creation of content for new websites/apps)
- Support the marketing teams with new ideas and proposals for the creation of new campaigns
- Support the different business units within the company for the creation of content according to their needs
- Completed higher education on at least Bachelor level in the following fields: marketing, communications, journalism or media
- Experience in the field of PR, journalism, creative writing or a completed education in one of these fields (min. 2 years)
- Highly self-organised style of work and comfortable working with clear processes and workflows
- Stress-resistant and service-oriented personality
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- Excellent spoken language skills in both English and German is a must. Other languages are also an advantage
- Excellent British English writing skills, both grammatically and stylistically. Excellent German writing skills is an advantage
- A captivating writing style
- SEO knowledge and experience
- Ability to quickly grasp complex ideas and tasks
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 35.000,- for applicants with at least 2 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.