Our customer Bongﬁsh GmbH is searching for a Senior Programmer (m/w/d) who will passionately contribute to their lineup of epic games.
At Bongﬁsh, developers help craft incredible games that combine state-of-the-art technology with deep gameplay. Bongfish brings a high-tech approach to game development and have more than 10 years of experience working with some of the top game publishers in the industry on console, mobile and PC platforms. Bongfish ist he biggest game developer in Austria, with 80 developers.
Senior Programmer (m/w/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time Graz, Am Eisernen Tor 3/2
In particular, you will:
- Work within a highly motivated team to integrate high-performance and maintainable code.
- Enhance the quality of the game and participate in code reviews
- Analyze and refactor code to improve its stability/performance.
- Have the chance to mentor our junior programmers and help them grow on exciting challenges
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience, and like to solve technical challenges independently
- You have strong practical knowledge of C++ with relevant professional experience.
- You are self-driven and able to analyze and evaluate risks while proposing solutions with complex applications
- You are a good communicator, enjoy working in a team and are quick on your feet
- Python experience would be a plus as well as knowledge of game engine architecture
Why join us?
- You might not know it because we don't advertise much, but we offer a stable work environment while working on AAA games played by millions.
- When we ask our team what they like most here, they say: their colleagues, the culture and work conditions, their role and living their passion for games - is this something you can relate to?
- We care about each other, which means we offer work-life balance, the opportunity to develop, and the flexibility to accommodate personal situations.
- Our team is composed of 15 different nationalities, so English is our main language in the office.
- We share a straightforward mindset: be pragmatic, focus on the goal, and keep cool.
- Our HQ is situated in Graz, Austria, a hidden gem between the Mediterranean Sea and the Alps, with an extraordinary high quality of life.
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualiﬁcations*
*The remuneration for the position advertised above is fixed by Austrian collective agreement. The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.
Interested? Apply now online or via Email.
Jobaffairs Personal- und Mediaagentur GmbH
Mohsgasse 1 - 1030 Wien
Mitglied im Netzwerk DIE RECRUITER