At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
GLOBAL PRODUCT MANAGER - ACIDS BASED PRODUCTS (M/F)
That's how you support our Product Management team:
- Strategic product management for the product line "Acids based products"
- Develop and implement strategic objectives aligned with each region
- Oversee product line life cycles from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Coordination with the processes Research and Development, Production and Procurement, Sales and Marketing
- Support of products strategy and ensure implementation in the markets
- Work with regional teams to develop product positioning and customer service opportunities
- Product presentations at conferences, for key accounts and sales team
- Ensure and conduct training of sales team, technical sales managers and distribution channels
Are you ready? That's what it takes to leave real 'foodprint' at BIOMIN
- Educational background in the agribusiness or animal sciences (MSc or PhD) with working experience, preferably in product management, sales and marketing, animal science and/or as veterinarian
- Passion for and interest in the responsible animal production and contribution to the decrease of antibiotic use
- Success and business focused plus 100% team spirit
- An in-depth understanding of the marketplace including customers/producers
- Ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with peers and all levels of management
- A business minded manager with a broad scientific knowledge base who is able to set priorities, delegate responsibilities and meet timetables leading to the attainment of goals.
- Excellent command of English
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners and Performers - this means for you:
- Exciting and challenging global tasks (scientific congresses and conferences, internal and external events, publications,…)
- Responsibility for your product line and freedom to act within your field of expertise
Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
- Permanent position in global headquarters
- An agile, dynamic company with a long-term perspective
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- An exciting job in an innovative, international team
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 552
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38,5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at EUR50.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprint' with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:Ms Sanja POLOJAC, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net