OMV Downstream / Refining & Marketing
Expert Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Ensure availability and reliability of Energy Trade and Risk Management Systems
- Support innovation and digitalization initiatives
- Analyze and provide technical concepts and solutions for changes and defects
- Implementation and testing of changes and defects including documentation
- Steer and support troubleshooting across the system landscape
- Control and monitor IT services, applications and operations with defined KPIs
- Ensure efficient delivery of application services to Downstream Business
- Master / Diploma in Business Informatics and at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Programming proficiency in Java/JVS as well as SQL/PSQL experience
- Technical Endur know how, programming experience with Endur API of advantage
- SAP Business Objects experience of advantage
- Experience in Energy and trading sector of advantage
- Team player with strong decision-making skills as well as the ability to drive own innovation initiatives
- Very strong communication skills
- Excellent English skills, good German skills of advantage
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.
Katherina Hauser (firstname.lastname@example.org)