USound is a fast-growing audio company developing systems for personal audio applications such as headphones, earphones, speakers as well as other applications for the global market.
We are looking for a reliable and committed team player to join our Product Management team in Graz.
JUNIOR PRODUCT MANAGER (F/M)
Job profile: Person in this position will focus on developing products for audio applications based on identifying market potential and customer needs by following, observing and analysing current market trends. Part of this job is support with market research, generating product requirements, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
- Collect, analyse and prioritize the voice of the customer to support product development and application-specific solutions
- Support in identifying new applications and markets, validating a technical fit
- Support with developing a strategy necessary to maximize potential sales opportunity
- Develop application notes, technical papers, executive summaries, and other marketing-related material to support sales and marketing activities
- Collaborate with marketing to drive strategy, own website content, update manuals and other product related documents
- Understand and develop competitor profiles to identify key value propositions
- At least a bachelor's degree or a relevant vocational education
- Degree in a technical field (HTL, FH, TU) preferred, other degrees in combination with relevant technical experience acceptable
- 2+ years of professional experience (internship also possible) in product management, or technical product development
- Proficient knowledge of English (minimum a C1 level)
- Knowledge of German is a plus
- Clear communication and argumentation skills
- Good analytical and presentation skills, detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment in a cross-functional team
- Ability to prioritize, work autonomously and actively look for solutions
- Work in a fast-paced and innovate international company
- Flexible working time and goal-oriented work environment
- Competitive salary and company benefits (lunch subsidy, language course, travel tickets, sport events, etc.)
- Annual gross salary starting at EUR 32,000.00 (full-time basis). Salary is negotiable according to qualifications and experience.
Kratkystraße 2, 8020 Graz