"BE FIRST!" Special Project Internship: Implementation of the Digital Strategy for Procurement (f/m)
"BE FIRST" internship is the "FIRST" …
... step in the recruitment process for a future graduate position
... class possibility to substantially contribute to a real-life business project
... opportunity to get visibility with senior management and mentoring from experts
... class insight into OMV and the dynamic Energy industry
Your "BE FIRST" BUSINESS PROJECT: CORPORATE PROCUREMENT STRATEGY & DIGITALIZATION - "IMPLEMENTATION OF THE DIGITAL STRATEGY FOR PROCUREMENT"
- Support the implementation of the Digital Strategy for Procurement in close collaboration with the leadership team and Procurement units
- Setup and assist workshops and trainings
- Gather, analyse and consolidate internal and external input regarding innovations and state-of-the-art digitalization cases
- Select and document use cases and assist with group-wide communication
- Support proof-of-concept and pilot initiatives
You will "BE FIRST" if you are a student with
- Extraordinary academic achievements (Business Administration, Economics, technical studies or similar)
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- High interest and affinity in digitalization and IT
- Intercultural awareness and critical, out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Power Point and Excel)
- Ideally first experience in project management, design thinking approaches and development of digital strategies
"BE FIRST" frame
- Currently enrolled Bachelor or Master student with first professional experience (preferably in a project environment)
- Fluency in English
- Location: Trabrennstraße 6-8, 1020 Vienna
- Start: January 2020
- Duration: 6 months, full time
- Compensation between EUR 950,- and EUR 1,400,- depending on level of education
- Please make sure to upload your CV, a Cover Letter and all relevant Certificates (school, university)
„BE FIRST" - take the first step into a potential future career in Austria´s biggest listed public company!
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR xxxxxx, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.