200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Head of Group Long Term Funding and Solutions (w/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Long Term Funding and Solutions is set up as strategic unit in Erste Group´s integrated Origination and Funding set-up in Group Markets. The unit is responsible for the execution of Erste Group´s (Holding and Subsidiaries) funding and capital plan in domestic and international capital markets and ensuring a diversified investor base.
- Identification, development and executing the long-term refinancing activities and tailor-made structural funding and capital solutions of the group with the aim to ensure long term liquidity and capital needs
- Ensuring and supervising execution of benchmark bonds, retail bonds and private placements and tailor made solutions such as securitizations
- Monitoring and coordinating the long term funding and securitization activities of the subsidiaries
- Involvement in the development of Funding and Capital Strategy
- Ensuring the day-to-day activities: domestic and international funding, administration, accounting, P&L
- Personally participate in roadshows and conferences to help the group to diversify its investor base
- Lead, foster, motivate and develop a motivated team of high and diverse experts
- Assuring interfaces and active involvement in cooperation with diverse functions in the group (Sales, Trading, ALM, Capital Management, Risk Management and IR)
- Master degree in business administration, economics, finance or a similar field
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Treasury Fixed Income, Structured Finance and/or Treasury Product management
- Good command of Excel, PowerPoint, Bloomberg, Reuters
- Advanced communication and presentation skills at different horizontal, vertical levels and international client and business partner level
- Team player, solution-minded, with a hands-on approach and strategic vision
- Excellent English knowledge (verbal and written), German or CEE language are an advantage
- An autonomous and exposed position with a highly diversified range of topics
- The opportunity to work with a highly motivated and ambitious multi-national team in an international context
- We support your professional and personal development
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 42.298,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective Agreement
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: