We are shaping the world with sensor solutions!
ams' success, being a world leader in the design and production of high performance analog ICs and sensor solutions is driven by our most important asset - our employees. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for people with ideas, people who want to make a difference and are focused on being the best.
Product Engineer (m/f/d)
Job No. 4589
Job description/tasks and responsibilities:
- Support of project team in product development phase
- Co-operation within project team for review meetings, Design FMEAs and Test FMEAs
- Correlate lab measurements with wafer sort and final test results
- Statistical analysis of device characterization data
- Main responsibility for a product-family from Production Transfer until End of Life
- Yield monitoring, stabilization of yields, define cost reduction programs
- Support quality department in analysis of field returns (RMAs), electrical FA
- Continuous improvement (CI) of the products, act as a central interface for all product specific topics
- Responsibility for measurement and analysis strategies
- Develop test and analysis methodologies, Design for Analysis
- Co-operation with various departments in the continuous quality improvement program
- Supports special projects for high volume customers and acts as PE-DRI and project leader
- Degree or Diploma Engineering in Electronic Engineering, Telematics, Informatics or equivalent background
- Experience in test and failure analysis of integrated circuits
- Experience in the field of Mixed Signal, RF and Analog IC design
- Passion for analytical work and failure analysis, ability to solve complex problems independently, initiative
- Good communication skills including good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
Premstätten, Styria, Austria
Collective salary and wage agreement:
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
ams offers a great work environment with exciting career paths and trainings, attractive salaries, a profit sharing program, social events and much more.
If you enjoy creativity and innovation, working in teams and an open and friendly corporate culture, we are looking forward to your application via our recruiting platform: www.ams.com/eng/Join-Our-Team/Open-Positions