IT Project Manager (m / f)
iLogics - Project Management
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
In this interesting and challenging position, you are an important link between business departments and IT, where as part of the global IT organization you are responsible for managing process and product requirements projects in the area of business applications.
Your main tasks
- Project management of complex software implementation projects in an international context
- Creation of project orders in coordination with the business owners
- Preparation of make-or-buy decisions
- Stakeholder Management
- Preparation of project plans in consultation with all stakeholders
- Create an impact analysis of application and process changes
- Management of external software / application service providers as well as internal IT departments
- Coordination and Management of Change & Feature Requests
- Assistance in the preparation of offers to external customers
- Ensuring the timely delivery of project artifacts
- Regular project reporting and escalation in case of discrepancies
- Interface to management
- University degree (logistics, business informatics, computer science, etc.) or comparable education
- Mind. 3-5 years professional experience in project management (classic or agile)
- Experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Logistics and transport
- Process analysis and process design
- Project management in the area of application development or application introduction
- Project management in the field of IT infrastructure (networks, servers, ..)
- Analytical and cross-system thinking to structure and optimize business requirements
- Self-employed, responsible and solution-oriented work style
- High commitment, initiative and strong communication and assertiveness
- Very good knowledge of English and business understanding
- A varied and independent activity
- Collaboration in a company with innovation and economic stability
- A very good working environment in a dynamic, international environment
- Individual development and career opportunities
- Depending on professional qualifications and experience, a gross annual salary of EUR 56,000 will be paid
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider. Based in Austria, we are present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continue to grow and expand across the world.
By 2025, we aim to have grown to a 2 billion EUR turnover and a global top 20 air & ocean logistics service provider. Our vision by this point to be providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, customs clearance, contract logistics, distribution and information services which create fantastic opportunities to apply diverse skill sets.
As a family owned business we are person oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
View our mission and vision here: https://www.cargo-partner.com/company/profile/
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!
In case of any queries, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB