Senior Expert Robotic Process Automation (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Ensure as a senior consultant the technical and functionality development of entire Robotic Process Automation (RPA) landscape (e.g. act as technical- and interface related SPOC towards business and various functional/technical area of competence)
- Consult, support and implement future Robotics Process Automation strategies regarding digitalization, cognitive Computing, artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Coordinate technical requests for the entire RPA landscape, manage change requests and upgrade projects; plan the resources according to the technical requirements and prepare the digital transformation
- Act with your application and integration experience as a valuable senior expert solving fast and efficient daily issues
- Design, implement and deploy digital RPA solutions to achieve defined, efficient business goals
- Act as a quality instance for RPA process implementations and ongoing change/upgrade activities.
- Ensure and enhance the Customer- and Service quality, especially in collaboration with external consultants
- Maintain and coordinate solutions in RPA landscape for adaptive and corrective topics, align all technical solutions for all supported companies
- Manage the implementation of change requests respecting the IT Rules & Standards for OMV / Petrom
- University degree Master / Diploma in IT, IT project management, technical Web Applications and Integration Expertise, Cloud based Solutions
- At least 9 years of relevant experience
- Strong capability to develop & finalize projects in time & budget
- Project management skills; Good English skills; German as well as a language of an OMV group country will be rated as a plus
- Strong facilitation, consultation and convening skills
- Awareness of current and future trends and/or technology that may influence Robotic Process Automation work
- Robotic Process Integration experience; Experience in cloud based solutions
- Experience in handling RPA requests especially for Oil & Gas
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68.030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.