Professional Processes and Tools (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Operate and configure 2 main tools out of processes and tools mainly to support GITOC (Global IT Operations Center) and other operational teams (NOC, Server Operations).
- Act as interface to external support from the vendor and maintenance window coordinator
- Define and implement interfaces using out-of-the box connectors, API technology, or the hybrid integration platform
- Development of special monitors based on requirements from other operational teams
- Responsible for service impact modelling which requires intensive communication with service managers.
- Lead infrastructure initiatives in the area of processes and tools applications e.g. upgrade of one application in scope
- Day-by-day operations by resolving a high number of requests in time and document them in the ITSM tool
- License and capacity management to support the DM in commercial topics
- Maintenance-window planning and coordination
- Min. Bachelor Degree in IT with a Min. 2 years post Bachelor's experience
- Fundamentals in application management
- Experience in hybrid infrastructure monitoring and event management process and event management tools
- Solid understanding of all IT infrastructure technologies and reporting skills e.g. Power BI
- Scripting in the monitoring area
- ITIL foundation
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 50.539, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.
Julia Stastny (email@example.com)