Lean Manufacturing Expert (f/m)
Pipelife International is part of the Wienerberger Group and one of the world's leading suppliers of plastic pipe systems, with production locations in 17 European countries. We manufacture and market a wide range of quality pipe systems, providing tailor-made solutions for municipal infrastructure as well as for the industrial and house-building sector.
Since many years, Lean Six Sigma has been at the core of our Manufacturing Excellence initiative. To further develop the Lean approach, we are offering the following position for our Headquarters, located in Vienna:
Lean Manufacturing Expert (f/m)
In this strategic position you have the opportunity to analyze the current situation in Pipelife with regard to Lean and develop a strategic plan with the help of the local Pipelife companies across Europe. An implementation plan should follow and the implementation itself should be carefully guided.
Your focus will be on cooperating with the plants of Pipelife, but you will also need to work across multiple functional areas, including Finance, Procurement, Manufacturing, Information Systems & Logistics to successfully drive the Lean Management implementation.
- Analyzing Pipelife's current Lean culture and identify the gaps
- Analysis of processes in the operational environment with a focus on the production organization, identification of weak points, development and active implementation of improvement measures according to Lean Management methods
- Organization and implementation of lean management training of our local Blackbelts and Greenbelts as well as coaching of operational managers in methods of lean Management
- Creation and optimization of value streams and production layouts for an optimal material flow in production
- Support in the application of the methods and tools defined in the production System
- Coordination, support and management of the development of set-up concepts and setup optimizations (Single-Minute Exchange of Die)
- Moderation of Continuous Improvement Program (CIP) and problem-solving workshops to increase quality and efficiency in production
- Coordination and preparation of CIP training for staff and management
- Continuing to develop 5S and conducting regular 5S Audits
- Execution of improvement projects (eg Six Sigma projects)
- University degree in Engineering or Economics; alternatively, significant experience in the industry
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing and rolling out Lean Management methods in a manufacturing company within the European market
- Expert knowledge on 5S, TPM (Total Productive Maintenance, incl. Autonomous Maintenance and Preventative Maintenance), Visual Management, OEE, 7 types of waste, LA3, SMED, Standardized Work Methods
- Excellent communication and change management skills
- Clear and apparent affinity with numbers, digitization, software usage
- Experience with data analysis systems like Minitab or alternatives
- Willing and able to travel frequently to the Pipelife facilities in Europe (min. 50% of the time)
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems favorable
You will work in an international team within a highly diverse and multi-cultural organization. Our Corporate language is English, thus a very good level of English skills, both written and verbal will be needed.
An attractive workplace at our headquarters in the Wienerberg City in a dynamic environment with development opportunities of an internationally acting group is awaiting you.
The monthly minimum gross salary amounts to EUR 3,055.- according to the collective bargaining agreement. We offer a market-compliant remuneration package reflecting your experience and qualification plus additional variable remuneration parts as well as attractive employee benefits.
Our offer certainly addresses likewise female and male applicants.
Please submit your application (CV + letter of motivation) in English, exclusively online.
Marion Stritzinger is looking forward to meeting you!
+43 1 60192 10194
Kontakt über LinkedIn