Professional SAP Finance & Accounting (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Supporting all activities of the SAP Finance & Accounting department and act as a work package responsible towards business to ensure high quality services and delivery
- Supporting the delivery of reliable enterprise wide process-, application-, project- and change- services in the SAP Finance & Accounting focusing on SAP FI, SAP CO, S/4Hana
- Willing to learn new technologies and tools as well as act as a smart follower for innovations within development teams and project work groups
- Acting as a subject of matter expert in the area of Finance, collaborating in design work, implementation, customization of SAP related system solutions
- Contributes to design and implementation of key Finance & Controlling processes e.g. in SAP like change management, release management and incident management
- Analyses, documents existing processes, formats and supporting systems within the IT organization and makes improvements if necessary
- Continuously monitors process performance (e.g. throughput time incidents) and reports performance to responsible management
- Collaborates with business counterparts in the design, development, testing and delivery of standard finance system solutions
- Tests & documents the configuration of system modules to support global business requirements and performance goals
- Act as a 2nd Level Support in respect of incident management in the area of SAP
- Solve & execute incidents/projects and change requests according to the defined IT rules & standards in OMV Group in terms of project- and service management
- University degree Master / Diploma in IT, IT project management
- At least 3 year of relevant experience
- Understanding of cloud based solutions and innovation trends in SAP environment specific for the Finance & Accounting (e.g. S/4Hana, SAP Cloud Analytics, Fiori)
- Capability to develop & finalize projects in time & budget
- Project management skills; Good English skills; German as well as a language of an OMV group country will be rated as a plus
- Facilitation, consultation and convening skills
- Awareness of current and future trends and/or technology that may influence Enterprise Applications work
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 50.539, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.