200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual. This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Test Manager (f/m/d)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
Central Quality Assurance (CQA) Team goal is to foster the software quality improvement in EGIT. Therefore we provide best practices and professional Test and Release Management support to CaM, RFC & BRCC, focusing rather on preventing than fixing production defects.
- foster and control the test process over the entire project lifecycle
- create the test strategy and planning, review requirements and provide reasonable estimations to support the project delivery
- ensure the appropriate planning and management of the test resources, that test cases are properly documented in the corresponding tool and ensure that all test cases are tracked back to requirements
- monitor and control test execution, create test status reports, ensure that all the defects are properly recorded and documented
- take or assign the defect management role in the project, the test environment manager role in the project and the test data manager role in the project
- identify potential risks and trigger mitigation actions in alignment with the stakeholders
- assess the progress and effectiveness of testing and advocate for the appropriate level of testability/quality
- train and mentor the testing teams, evaluate and optimize the test process, conduct Acceptance Test Readiness for all test levels
- be present, prepared and collaborative in all project relevant meetings
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
- Proven experience as Test Manager, Quality Assurance Engineer or other relevant role
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, standards and tools
- Well-organized and self-directed individual; ability to balance and prioritize competing requirements
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills, great attention to details and a result driven approach, consulting attitude, excellent problem solving behavior
- Work experience in an agile environment preferred
- ISTQB certification preferred
- Banking experience represents an advantage
- a very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives, the chance to participate in a growing business area of Erste Group and to take over responsibility for defined challenging group-wide projects
- the opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious, multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across Erste Group in our region
- the support of your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 48.790,-- gross per year
- we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: