Service Engineer m/f - Bühnentechnik
WAAGNER-BIRO LUXEMBOURG STAGE SYSTEMS is part of the Waagner-Biro Austria Stage Systems group, one of the largest suppliers for stage machinery and turnkey solutions in stage engineering. Our Luxembourg branch is specialized in computer-based automation - "CAT"(Computer Aided Theatre) control systems for stage machinery at the highest level of safety and availability with focus on intuitive operation and powerful functionalities. Our "CAT" control systems are currently installed in more than 150 venues worldwide and yet we have not arrived even in the midst of our incredible journey! Be part of our success story as a Service Engineer for our technical hotline and join our world-wide operating team.
Waagner-Biro Luxembourg Stage Systems S.A.
- After an intense in-house training as well as on-site training, You will be in charge of our customer support e.g.by telephone and e-mail, as well as monitoring remote maintenance as well as on-site maintenance of the venue facilities.
- Support our customers by identifying technical incidents of our CAT stage control systems that are controlling entertainment power flying systems and stage machinery including lifts, turntables, stage wagons and other machinery.
- In addition to fault diagnosis and analysis of specific faults and their elimination (possibly on site), you propose improvement measures for service options. This also includes training/instruction in the handling of the technical system at the customer's site. Your specialist colleagues will support you during service calls. The creation of protocols and documentations as well as service invoices complements your area of responsibility.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
- High school diploma in electrical engineering or information technologies.
- Or bachelor/master in automation systems or electrical engineering or information technologies.
- Or you just gathered enough experience in automation and electrical engineering as well as IT skills in your career to manage the role accordingly.
- You can read and understand electrical circuit diagrams.
- Detecting and solving problems in an electrical circuit is nothing special for you.
- You have at least basic IT skills, like using the Microsoft Office tools.
- Target orientated working method and cost awareness.
- Strong communication skills and team spirit.
- High degree of self-motivation and hands on mentality
- Willingness for international travelling is mandatory.
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of French, written and spoken.
- Knowledge of German will be an asset, but is not mandatory
We consider as advantages
- Programming knowledge of PLC systems, ANSI C or any other high-level programming language.
- Knowledge of functional safety standards and applications.
- Detail knowledge of servo motor applications and setup.
- Additional foreign language skills.
If you want to work in a familiar company within an international team, offering flexible working hours and numerous training opportunities, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents to email@example.com.