Waagner-Biro Luxembourg Stage Systems S.A.
- Technical coordination of a JS development team - including Freelancers - charged with the development of an user interface for a theatre control system
- Code-Review and integration of backend and frontend modules
- Programming and integration of new features, as well as enhancement of existing features
- Testing, Integration testing and deployment
- Optimizing the software architecture
- Interfacing complex backends and external interfaces
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
- Bachelor or master in information technologies or similar studies.
- Or High school diploma in information technologies with at least 5 years experience.
- Excessive experience with AngularJS and NodeJS, socket.io, npm and JQuery.
- bower, webpack, gulp and lodash are not Greek to you.
- Experience with Cucumber tests.
- You know what "git blame" yields.
- Target orientated working method and cost awareness.
- Strong communication skills and team spirit.
- High degree of self-motivation and hands on mentality.
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
- Knowledge of German will be an asset, but is not mandatory.
We consider as advantages
- Gitlab, Jira, Confluence experience.
- Knowledge of functional safety standards and applications.
- Additional foreign language skills.
If you want to work in a familiar company within an international team, offering flexible working hours and numerous training opportunities, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents to email@example.com.