As a fast-growing company with great market potential, we are expanding our team and are looking for an experienced
Chief Product Officer
WHO WE ARE
smaXtec is an innovative, high-tech growth company, which has developed a unique comprehensive monitoring system for cows that collects and analyses physical data in real-time. The collected data enables the user to react to events and changes at an early stage. The system highly contributes to animal health and towards economic and ecological success of dairy farms. smaXtec is already a market leader in this sector. With a focus on relevant market trends, smaXtec continually develops its products and extends its technological lead. We look forward to continuing our success story.
WHAT TO EXPECT
As the CPO at smaXtec you will be responsible for defining and aligning the vision, strategy, roadmap and customer journey. Your goal will also be to further enhance the product management function at both strategic and operational levels:
- Strategic planning and management of our product portfolio
- Developing visionary innovations and preparing strategic decisions on the base of business cases, cost-benefit analyses, user research, trends and opportunity assessments.
- Align strategic business objectives and work cross-functionally to craft and achieve a technical product roadmap from ideation to product launches and version releases (Product, Software).
- Prioritize new features, improvements and bugs taking into consideration implementation time, performance yield, trade-offs, customer impact and business goals.
- Work closely with the sales team, visiting customers globally to understand customer requirements and to promote our products.
- Cooperation and interface-management with internal stakeholders (management, R&D, sales etc.)
- Supporting and consulting of customers, stakeholder and key-opinion-leaders regarding product related questions
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience: Multi-year track record in product development or strategy role. Experience in product development in a mid-stage company or high-growth software divisions within larger companies.
- Education: Master degree in in related field (Business Management and/or technical degree)
- Skills: You must have excellent communication and presentation skills and be fluent in English. Strong understanding of product and profitability modeling, business case generation, and validation of potential product ideas. Good command in other languages and in-depth knowledge of the dairy or animal care industry is a plus.
- Characteristics: You love business and technology and quickly understand the playing field. You should be comfortable working closely with engineers and other teams, with proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct authority. Additionally you are enthusiastic about working in an interdisciplinary, international and multi-cultural company and show willingness to travel internationally. You are very structured and focused on laying out the most effective/efficient way to achieve the aligned vision/goals.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work environment: You will work on exciting and challenging tasks in a rewarding work environment with an open and inspiring team.
- Location: Our headquarters is located in the center of Graz, Austria, with very good traffic connections.
- Flexibility: You will be able to work independently and with a flexible work schedule.
- Compensation: You will be paid an annual gross salary of at least EUR 50,000 depending on your individual qualifications and experience.
Be part of our global success story and apply now: