Senior Communications Manager B2B (m/f/x)
Be part of the kununu crew!
With over 3.6 million reviews across 900.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform. We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life - should be able to give and get accurate, honest information about companies and roles before walking in on day one. We believe that life is too short to spend it in the wrong company. That's why we want to empower people to choose the right place to work and aim to create a better workplace for all. kununu is not just a great place to work, it's a mindset. We want to feel at home when we work. Join our crew and drive kununu´s B2B related communications.
A challenging task:
- Our purpose is damn strong: Empowerment. That's what it's all about. In a tech- and data-driven environment, we help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all.
- That´s what this role is about. You are in the driver's seat for all B2B related communication initiatives for kununu and kununu engage: corporate communication & news, product communications, etc.
- You build and maintain multiplier-networks in both social and classic media.
- You are responsible for the development of media campaigns at local and global level.
- You have a press office function for all B2B media requests and manage external agencies.
- You produce work-life related content for press releases, blog posts, advertorials, tweets, etc.
- You are positioning the management team with internal and external communication at relevant events and conferences within and outside the HR Tech-industry.
- As a part of our Communications & Brand team, you will be working closely together with our Content Marketing team to take kununu to the next level with a cohesive narrative.
A convincing background:
- You have more than 5 years of experience in the field of PR and 3+ years in the field of corporate & B2B communications.
- You have been working with an international scope. Ideally, you also have a HR Techbackground/ understanding.
- You have extensive knowledge of different media landscapes, are able to build and maintain relationships with key influencers, media, and stakeholders.
- You have the ability to analyze our data and to serve up workplace insights that matter for the press/readers/influencers.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with and influence executives.
- You are a creative mind, a strong communicator & storyteller who speaks perfectly both German and English.
An inspiring environment:
- You work directly in the center of Vienna, Berlin or Hamburg in an international data & technology driven, innovative, and trustworthy environment with flexible working hours.
- Challenging tasks within a highly passionate team, inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback, and also three hack weeks per year to give you time to explore new trends and technologies.
- We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruit and 6 weeks of vacation per year, just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
- We are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position due to legal requirements in Austria. Our salary range for this position is starting at 55,000 EUR. Be sure that our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary which is based on your experience and qualifications.
Sounds good to you? We're looking forward to hearing from you.