(Junior) Business Development Manager (m/f)
for winter & outdoor sports startup in Vienna, full-time
CheckYeti is the leading marketplace to search, compare and book winter and summer outdoor activities. After significant growth over the last 12 months CheckYeti today features over 10,000 activities in more than 900 destination in 14 European countries.
We are looking for a likeable, high-energy (Junior) Business Development Manager with a passion for outdoor activities to join the team and help us to quickly grow the business further.
- Develop a result-driven strategy to roll out CheckYeti closely aligned with the Management Team and the Founders
- Increase the number of destinations and activities offered on CheckYeti thereby ensuring a high level of quality and marketing relevance on our platform
- Be responsible for the acquisition of and relationship building with outdoor activity providers
- Quickly establish a relevant network in the outdoor sports and travel/tourism industry and maintain strong relationships with key providers
- Align closely with Customer Happiness and Marketing Teams on all topics relating to outdoor providers and their offers on CheckYeti
- First class degree from a leading university/business school
- Internship or professional experience in project management preferably in a startup or a top management consulting firm
- Likeable personality, entrepreneurial spirit and the persistence to succeed in an unstructured environment
- Passion for winter/outdoor sports and/or the travel/tourism industry
- High level of personal commitment and flexibility, willingness to travel
- Proactive "can do" mentality and a goal-oriented work style
- Hands-on team player, active communicator and open for feedback
- Native German combined with excellent English skills (Italian or French is a plus)
- An exciting role in our Business Development Team with great freedom to initiate and drive forward own ideas
- Daily interaction with the Management Team and the Founders (ex-consultants, INSEAD/WU alumni)
- A dynamic and experienced team with lots of passion and a clear vision in a fast-growing startup
- Fun team events (sledging, skiing, bouldering, ice skating, beach volley, yeti power run, laser tag, games night, pub quiz…)
- Based in Vienna, the best city on this planet to live in ;)
- Competitive salary + performance-based bonus
For further information visit www.checkyeti.com.
Please send your CV incl. a strong letter of motivation to email@example.com.