Head of Business Development (m/f)
for outdoor/winter sports online start-up in Vienna
CheckYeti is the leading marketplace to search, compare and book winter and summer outdoor activities. After significant growth over the last 12 months CheckYeti today features 10,000+ activities in more than 900 holiday destination in 14 European countries.
As part of our management team we are looking for a structured and high-energy Head of Business Development with a passion for outdoor activities and travel. If you enjoy working in a very international and dynamic environment where you can have a direct impact then CheckYeti is your place.
- Lead, manage and expand a multinational business development team of currently 20 people
- Ensure the team's goals and milestones are met, share updates and reports within the management team
- Develop a result-driven and scalable strategy to roll out CheckYeti in new geographies and activity segments closely aligned with the co-founders
- Take ownership of quality management, continuously improve B2B acquisition, onboarding & operations processes
- Optimize the CheckYeti experience for activity providers across all touch points
- Ensure a high level of quality and relevance of activity offers and related content
- Align with product, operations & marketing teams to resolve issues and prioritize goals
- Stay on top of developments in the online travel/activity booking industry, attend industry events
- 3+ years of top management consulting or business development experience in a fast-growing, dynamic environment
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Structured thinking and strong analytical skills
- Experience with marketplaces, online travel or e-commerce is a plus
- Top degree from a leading university/business school
- Entrepreneurial spirit and persistence
- High level of personal commitment and flexibility
- Proactive "can do" mentality and a goal-oriented work style
- Hands-on team player, active communicator and open for feedback
- Passion for outdoor sports and/or the travel/tourism industry
- Excellent English skills and fluent in at least one additional language: German, French, Italian or Spanish
- Leadership of an ambitious & experienced team with a clear vision in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Being part of our management team, responsible for setting goals and shaping the company's strategy
- Regular team events (sledging, skiing, rafting, beach volley, laser tag, pub quiz, games night, etc.)
- Based in Vienna (officially the best city on this planet to live in ;)
- Attractive salary + performance-based bonus
Visit www.checkyeti.com for more information about CheckYeti.
Please send your CV incl. a strong letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.