Digital Marketing Intern
Full-Time, Klagenfurt - Austria - Immediate start
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company pioneering online video innovations, is hiring!
Bitmovin API based products help developers around the world solve the most complex video problems with cloud-native software that runs anywhere.
As an Digital Marketing Manager your primary responsibilities will include; planning digital marketing campaigns together with the team, including Social Media Management, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / Search Engine Marketing (SEM), email and paid marketing campaigns
As a Marketing intern you will
- Building and maintaining our social presence across all our digital marketing channels
- Work with the team to plan and execute paid marketing campaigns
- Communicate regularly with the Marketing, Product Marketing, Product, and various engineering teams
- Implement email marketing campaigns. Ex: Writing emails, building landing pages, coordinate with design team for new graphics etc.
- Help the team with SEO activities such as keyword analysis, blog creation, etc.
- Use digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.) to measure and report on results/performance of various digital campaigns and activities.
- Work with the team to create and assess quarterly goals (KPIs)
- Plan, execute, and report on A/B tests (as well as other potential experiments) within new digital campaigns
- Work with whole marketing team on new strategies and technologies that drive growth
- Research other social media opportunities (WeChat, Weibo, VK, etc)
It would be great if you have
- Working experience in Digital Marketing
- Knowledge around social media and email marketing
- Experience in creative writing (English and German)
- Project Management Skills
- Fluent in English
It would be a plus if you have
- 1+ years of working experience in digital Marketing
- Knowledge and experience in social media, email, paid marketing and SEO/SEM
- Experience with A/B testing, website analytics and optimizing campaigns based on your testings
- Multi-lingual (outside of German/ English) - ex: Spanish/Portugeuse/ Chinese
- Working with an innovative, fast growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU and US
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Company laptops also for private use
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions.
- Lunch & Learn
San Francisco • Chicago • Seattle • New York • London • Berlin • Vienna • Klagenfurt • Hong Kong • Sao Paulo