OMV Downstream / Refining & Marketing
Senior Expert Enterprise Architecture (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Accountable for DS IT Demand Management
- Manage relation and communication towards BU, ITC and countries in strong alignment with DP-I Strategy and DP-I Portfolio Management
- Manage interface to IT delivery and vendors from demand point of view
- Define BU IT strategies based on BU strategies and priorities
- Lead the development and continuous improvement of the IT Architecture Framework, comprising of Business, Information and Application and Technology architecture viewpoints and related artifacts
- Lead the identification and analysis of enterprise business drivers to derive useful business context
- Define IT demand management process, deadlines and required rules (integrated with IT budgeting process
- At least 9 years of experience as well as a university degree (Master / Diploma) in information technology, business administration, project management and/or consulting
- Comprehensive understanding of value drivers of OMV, OMV Downstream in particular
- Strong Downstream business know-how
- Situational leadership with regards to different target groups
- High experience in leading (international) teams of skilled and experienced managers and in synthesizing their abilities to improve their working efficiency
- Very strong communication, moderation and presentation skills (incl. capability to report to senior management)
- Detailed knowledge of internal processes and procedures as well as products and service offerings
- Proven IT skills (especially: SAP, MS Office, Clarity,…)
- Excellent English skills
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68.030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.