Senior Expert Invoice to Pay (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Plans, coordinates and executes relevant financial process within own area or responsibility e.g. account closings in line with company policies and procedures and within defined deadlines
- Contributes to relevant system developments and ensures data maintenance / documentation at highest standards supporting decision-making processes
- Analyzes complex data and prepares relevant reports, KPI's and statements as appropriate for various stakeholders - e.g. business heads
- Provides support, education and training to company staff to build awareness within the organization for the relevant finance disciplines
- Provides advice and assistance to management and other stakeholders on complex financial instruments and risks and coaches less experiences finance professionals within the teams
- Within own discipline conducts audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors
- Ensures compliance and internal control with regards to finance & accounting (e.g. end-to-end process compliance for Accounts Receivable processes)
- Implements measures to improve the standardization and harmonization of Accounts Payable processes within OMV Group
- Master degree in Finance and at least 7 years of experience
- Very good knowledge and application of SAP transactions related to team activity and general knowledge of SAP transactions applicable on department level
- Solid knowledge and understanding of related legislations / norms, internal rules/guidelines, in multiple areas/team level
- Experience in working in a shared services organisation represents an advantage
- Very good Finance & Accounting knowledge and principles applied in Upstream & Gas industry
- English and German language skills (at least B2)
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68.030,-- all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.