Professional Hybrid Integration (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
The mission of the Hybrid Integration team is to provide digital integration solutions, operations, guidance and best practices that serve and empower the extremely diverse business and application ecosystem within OMV. You will actively participate in the ongoing process of modernizing our integration landscape and capabilities - from SOA and ESB to cloud-centric microservices and API Management. We're looking for software engineers that enjoy a collaborative environment and have a passion for releasing high quality software through iterative software development practices.
- Participate in team level communication and interaction including consulting, understanding and supporting various stakeholders in order to translate business and functional needs and requirements into achievable and sustainable integration solutions.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, testers and other developers to design, test, code, deliver and support Hybrid Integration solutions taking advantage of cloud-based architectures (Microsoft Azure).
- Contribute to the evolution of the Integration capability by actively designing and supporting the establishment of continuous delivery practices (DevOps) and agile ways of working.
- Help ensure technical service delivery through continuous knowledge exchange and best-practice implementations in the context of the transition from traditional, legacy platforms to loosely-coupled architectures ("API first").
- Collaborate with external developers and service providers in the area of Hybrid Integration Platform (HIP).
- Support technical and architectural evaluations in tender processes, based on well communicated business criteria and architecture principles.
- Share your technical knowledge to help strengthen our engineering community and never stop pursuing your own learning of new technologies and platforms.
- University degree in IT
- 3 years relevant professional experience
- Professional experience in software development
- Experience in CI/CD and DevOps concepts and techniques is a plus
- Experience in hybrid deployment models (cloud and on-premise) and/or integration methodologies for data, applications and B2B integration is a plus
- Ability to innovate and willingness to continuously improve and learn
- Fluent command of English (written and spoken)
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 50.539, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.
Julia Stastny, email@example.com