Senior Expert Common Architecture & Technology (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Ensure as an application architect the technical functionality of the entire Common & Web Application landscape (e.g. act as technical- and interface related SPOC within the own area of responsibility and towards other system landscapes such as SAP ERP, SAP BC, SAP Hana).
- Consult, support and implement future Common & Web Application strategies regarding digitalization, integration, Apps, App developments
- Define applications technology strategy according to Group IT & department strategy and constantly challenge the current technological environment in order to find optimization opportunities and support in reaching the target picture of the future operating model in a hybrid environment
- Advise and/or implement innovative technologies and tools and encourage the team members to challenge the status quo as well as existing routines
- Coordinate technical requests for the entire Common & Web Application landscape, initiate change requests and upgrade projects, support the resources planning according to the technical requirements and prepare the digital transformation.
- Act with your application and integration experience as a valuable senior expert solving fast and efficient daily issues focusing on data flow and end to end processes
- Design, implement and deploy digital Common & Web solutions to achieve defined business goals (state of the art solution in regards to Digitalization)
- Act as a quality instance for Web based process implementations and ongoing change/upgrade activities.
- Contribute to, improve, and develop application security and security concepts and at the same time adhere to OMV Group IT security & Information security standards and actively observe innovations, new tech assessments, research within area of responsibility and adjacent areas
- Ensure and enhance the Customer- and Service quality, especially in collaboration with external consultants
- Maintain and coordinate solutions in Common & Web Applications for adaptive and corrective topics, align all technical solutions for all supported companies
- Manage the implementation of change requests respecting the IT Rules & Standards for OMV / Petrom
- University degree (Master/Diploma) IT, IT project management, technical Web Applications and Integration Expertise, Cloud based Solutions.
- At least 7 years of professional experience
- Strong capability to develop & finalize projects in time & budget
- Project management skills; Good English skills; German as well as a language of an OMV group country will be rated as a plus
- Strong facilitation, consultation and convening skills
- Awareness of current and future trends and/or technology that may influence Enterprise/Web Applications work
- Common & Web Application Integration experience; Experience in Cloud based Solutions
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68.030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.