With around 9,000 employees, AGRANA is the global leader in fruit preparations and also a major producer of fruit juice concentrates in Europe as well as being a key manufacturer of customised starch products and organic ethanol in its Starch segment. AGRANA is also one of today's leading sugar companies in Central and Eastern Europe.
We are currently looking for a dedicated person who wants to join our Corporate HR team (Headquarter Vienna, AGRANA Beteiligungs AG) in the following position:
HR Compensation & Benefits Analyst (m/f)
- Assistance in regular compensations processes e.g.: job evaluation, salary review; performance management cycle (objectives, bonus administration), etc.
- Maintain compensation-related documentation (guidelines; analytical studies / researches spreadsheets etc.)
- HR system "Workday (WD)" support: liaise with local HR worldwide regarding compensation plans, data and configuration, administer compensation data in WD (validation, individual adjustments, mass data load) and support in maintenance of compensation configuration in Workday as required
- Assist in the "HR Job Catalogue Project": maintenance of project documentation, contribution to job profiles development and training of local HR's on job catalogue usage, jobs evaluation and mapping
- Ideally Bachelor's degree or Master's degree (in e.g. HRM, Economics, Sociology or relevant)
- 6-12 month of relevant work experience (preferable in HR, remuneration management, HR/Finance Controlling).
- Technical Skills: strong Excel skills, Workday (or other HRIS) experience is a benefit
- Excellent English and German skills (other languages beneficial)
- Required soft skills and personal requirements: very good analytical skills, attention to details; strong interest in compensation area
- Ability to learn and support new applications and systems
- High-level of communication skills and team work
- Excellent occupational and personal development perspectives within an international group with headquarter in Austria.
- Various internal company benefits e.g. staff canteen, various sport and leisure time activities, etc.
- Due to mandatory reasons, we kindly inform you that the gross annual compensation in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement for this function is at least EUR 28.190,40.
Frau Heidi-Maria GABL
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application online on: