Expert Authentication & Directory Services (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Participate in the design and provisioning of authentication & directory services in a hybrid cloud environment based on IT security architects' guidance
- Design and provision authentication services based on protocols and technologies such as SAML, OAuth or OpenID Connect
- Design and provision directory services in a hybrid cloud environment and based on various technologies / protocols (e. g. Active Directory & federated AD, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol, Bind for domain name systems etc.)
- Assist in testing and carry out modifications to authentication and directory service environments
- Support operations teams in troubleshooting complex incidents related to authentication & directory services for on-prem and cloud based applications
- Support project and operational teams to integrate their services with OMV's authentication providers. Offer expert 3rd level support to other teams in using supported services (ex: Group Policy, DNS, LDAP, RADIUS, and federated IDP etc)
- Globally responsible for authentication (e.g. SAML Identity Provider) and directory services (e.g. AD, Bind for DNS) with special focus on transformation towards a hybrid cloud based model
- Support in defining the target picture of the future operating model from authentication & directory service point of view, as well as supporting the transition towards the defined target picture
- Contribute to and support development of authentication services and security concepts towards a hybrid deployment model, while at the same time adhere to OMV Group IT security & Information security standards
- University degree in IT
- 5 years relevant professional experience
- Ability to design and provision secure and high-available environments with a special focus on authentication and directory services
- Good skills in troubleshooting incidents or management of problems related to user authentication and directory services spanning globally over various locations
- Proven skills in managing internal and external Domain Name Systems in a high-available setup over different geographical locations (Microsoft Active Directory & Bind would be an advantage)
- Execution skills proven by ability to adjust new tasks & situations in an effective manner, showing flexibility in the way of thinking and acting
- Ability to innovate, supporting the improvements to the work related to own and adjacent activities, participation in developing solutions to problems and support in improving activities
- Fluent command of English (written and spoken)
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.
Pascal Sokal, firstname.lastname@example.org