Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Contribute to a solution that connects embedded devices to cloud vendors with the focus on the link between devices and cloud
- Work closely with the product owner to define and refine requirements in features and user stories
- Collaborate closely with architects to ensure performance and security are incrementally build in
- Analyze overall system performance across different layers/technologies from secure element to cloud
- Contribute to group wide best practices in coding, continuous integration etc.
- 4+ years of overall experience in Java SW development (server-side)
- Experience in designing solutions that are robust and scale to a large number of devices
- Capability to seamlessly switch between high-level Java architecture tasks and secure element specific details
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Very good knowledge in Java programming
- Good knowledge in C/C++ programming on connected embedded systems (FreeRTOS/Linux/Windows 10 IoT)
- Knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI), cryptographic algorithms (symmetric and asymmetric)
- Understanding of software quality metrics and their impact on system technical stability
- Team player, comfortable in working with colleagues across multiple locations
NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 56.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible. Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees. Please apply via career page or contact Spela Kremzer (email@example.com).
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.