International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Senior M&A Expert - Consumer Goods, Retail and Life Sciences (f/m/d)
Our M&A Consumer Goods, Retail and Life Sciences team is currently looking for an Associate Director to support the team head in the origination and execution of M&A transactions - primarily in the consumer, retail, and life sciences sector.
What you can expect:
- Assistance to the head of the respective M&A team in the origination and execution of M&A advisory mandates in Austria, CEE and CIS
- Conducting sector and company research, quantitative analysis, detailed company valuation and financial modelling in the context of M&A transactions
- Participation in and lead of marketing meetings with strategic and financial sponsor clients regarding M&A
- Leading role in preparation of presentation/discussion materials for use in M&A transactions or strategic client dialogue
- Interaction and project management with senior banking team members, client management teams, prospective investors and other advisers on a daily basis in both execution and origination projects
- Co-ordination of and cooperation with M&A / investment banking teams of local Raiffeisen network banks throughout the region
- Provision of leadership, supervision and mentorship of junior team members
- Traveling activity mainly in the CEE region in relation to execution and origination projects
What you bring to the table:
- At least 7 years of professional advisory experience in the consumer goods, and/or agri, retail and life science sector with a reputable institution (M&A, ECM or leveraged/acquisition finance), private equity or a top tier consultancy firm
- Significant previous transaction experiences with successfully completed transactions particularly in the consumer goods, retail and life science sector are of essence
- Proven M&A transaction execution experience including a good mix of sell-side and buy-side transactions, complex deal understanding and structuring capabilities are required
- Excellent academic background, preferably having achieved a master degree with a focus on corporate finance and financial markets from a leading university
- Very strong corporate finance, financial modelling/valuation, numerical and problem-solving skills
- Effective organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple client projects simultaneously and to lead cross-functional and cross-regional deal teams
- Fluency in English (verbal and written), the skill to communicate effectively in either German or an Eastern European language is an advantage
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 80.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!