Digital Consultant (w/m)
- Leads and facilitates "Digital Healthcare Transformation" projects through co-creation of project scope and objectives with our partners and customers and guides clients to achieve the set objectives.
- Creates a unified vision for all stakeholders, analyses the customers current practice, maps workflows and creates a wholistic picture of the "status quo".
- Performs analysis and facilitates co-creation of scenarios.
- Drives clients to decisions and the implementation of improvements, measures and analyses KPIs to prove the achievement of set objectives.
- Co-create, develop and implement digital projects with significant impact on health care processes to contribute to the improvement of health outcomes affecting overall patient outcomes, developing evidence and economic models to facilitate the fast introduction to market and an optimal positioning for new launches and/or new indications in the market. Consulting for the implementation and integration of the NAVIFY decision support portfolio (e.g. Tumorboard) in clinical processes will be a focus area.
- To facilitate the introduction of diagnostic and technological innovations by carrying out strategic and process consulting projects, participating in sales activities.
- Implement value-based projects working directly with public hospitals on proposals based on value and patient outcomes, participating in sales activities.
- Develop consulting processes, tools and standards that contribute to the execution of different projects, both internal and external.
- To lead and carry out strategic projects in the international field, developing the role of Strategic Consultant and contributing to the strategy of the Roche Healthcare Consulting brand in EMEA-LATAM.
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional teams for the development and execution of projects (especially with Digital Business, PHC, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Pharma, Legal).
- Bachelor's degree/university degree in health sciences, science, business or engineering Advanced level of English
- 3+ years in consulting related to healthcare
- LEAN management & methodology
- Facilitation of LEAN events
- Agile Projectmanagement
- Participation in the whole sales cycle
- Experience in Digital industry is a plus
- Agile and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strategic thinking
- Change management
- Inspiration and influence
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Focused on results
Are you ready to apply? We are looking for someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche. Willingness for international mobility is required.
We offer a minimum of gross EUR 42.0000 per year and attractive benefits. Flexible working hours, workplace health promotion and various sports programs, just to name a few. Depending on your qualifications and experience, overpayment is possible.
Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
The next step is yours. To apply today, visit our website http://careers.roche.com/austria.
Roche Diagnostics GmbH