200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Junior IT Administrator for Trading Application (f/m/d)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
Our department "Group Securities Trading" designs, delivers, and manages the IT application portfolio for Equity and Fixed Income Trading. We cover the full spectrum of IT Services, from business analysis and requirements engineering to implementation and integration as well as daily operation of our trading applications.
- Manage the daily operations of IT services to ensure the highest level of operational service for our equity and fixed income trading applications
- Maintenance, management and improvement of the internal IT infrastructure for our core applications (server upgrades, system backups, etc…)
- Daily interaction with internal customers as well as internal and external suppliers
- Problem analysis and resolution - first-, second- and third-level support
- Support the requirements-, incident-, problem and change management
- Take care of internal monitoring mechanisms and continuously improve our solutions and ensure execution of corporate guidelines
- Maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations
- Support a culture of operational and service excellence and ongoing learning opportunities
- Completed technical education (HTL, IT apprenticeship) or university studies with focus on IT
- Solid basic IT know-how including network technologies and server systems
- Practical user experience with Linux and Windows
- Basic knowledge of database administration including SQL scripting
- Basic knowledge in programming (Perl, ShellScript, Java, C++)
- Excellent verbal and written German skills, good verbal and written English skills
- Able to work in complex and multicultural environments
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities, self-reliant, responsible, and solution oriented
- Are interested in working either full-time or part-time (min. 25h/week) in one of Vienna's growing
- business area's with excellent connection to public transportation
- The possibility to work in a challenging IT environment with interesting projects
- A knowledgeable and motivated team that would be pleased to welcome you on board
- Support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate flexible working hours, a large number of social benefits same as tailored training programs
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 34.454,-- gross per year
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
We are looking forward to fill the position at the earliest possible date - apply now!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: