We are shaping the world with sensor solutions!
ams' success, being a world leader in the design and production of high performance analog ICs and sensor solutions is driven by our most important asset - our employees. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for people with ideas, people who want to make a difference and are focused on being the best.
Senior Marketing Manager Filter on Glass (m/f/d)
Job No. 4221
Job description/tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for marketing and business development of Optical Filters on Glass foundry services
- Define target markets and target applications in the relevant industries
- Monitor competitors and define benchmarking schemes
- Define market requirements working with inputs from customers, sales partners and internal sources
- Responsible for opportunity pipe and ownership of process/market segment/region
- Responsible to identify new products, market differentiations, proper market positioning, early adopter customers and early technology requirement target specification/need definition
- Responsible for preparing business cases (incl. SAM/TAM analysis, projected revenues/profits, value proposition definition, competitive landscape benchmarking and analysis, etc.), investment proposal justifications, go-to-market strategies, winning lead customer projects for the proposed new technologies
- Supporting customers to identify suitable technology and solution for their needs
- Developing pricing strategies
- Supporting sales by defending price through strategic and economic value
- Ownership and generation of commercial documentation and collateral incl. presentations
- Support the product market launch incl. required commercial collateral and training for sales and channel partners
- Translating technical aspects of our products into economic value
- 10+ years of optics, semiconductor, electronics or equivalent markets experience (at least any reference to the electronics, semiconductor and/or optics supply chain)
- Higher education in optics, technical physics, electronic engineering, optical system design or equivalent job experience
- Experience and knowledge in B2B marketing, ideally in the optics, electronics and/or semiconductor industry
- Experience in international interfacing with global sales force and visiting worldwide customers
- Understanding the background of complex interrelated issues and the ability to consolidate and present those topics on a management level
- Customer-oriented and entrepreneurial thinking personality
- Openness to travel will be a great added value
- Industry ecosystem understanding
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
Premstätten, Styria, Austria
Collective salary and wage agreement:
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/wpcontent/uploads/2019/06/Angestellte-2019-04-09.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
ams offers a great work environment with exciting career paths and trainings, attractive salaries, a profit sharing program, social events and much more.
If you enjoy creativity and innovation, working in teams and an open and friendly corporate culture, we are looking forward to your application via our recruiting platform: www.ams.com/eng/Join-Our-Team/Open-Positions