Air Liquide is a world leader in the field of gases, technologies and services for industry and health. Gases play a central role for industry and that is why in Austria 40.000 customers rely on Air Liquide - from individual tradesmen to multinational companies. If you are in the business of manufacturing steel, packaging foodstuffs in a protective atmosphere, producing medicines safely, or making semiconductors in clean rooms, you are most likely relying on solutions from Air Liquide. Air Liquide produces gases for industrial and medical applications from the field of steel and metal processing, chemical, food and pharmaceutical industries, automotive and electronics, medicine and environmental technology - and it is always close to its customers to ensure maximum availability. The faith its customers and partners place in Air Liquide make it a leading partner in the market in Austria in terms of economic performance, investment and innovative power.
Category Manager (m/f/d) - Machines & Instruments
Extensive Strategies | YOUR MISSION
- As Category Manager you define the strategy for all categories based on internal requirements, both present and future ones, and market analysis.
- You develop the 3-5 year strategies and make sure they are in concurrence with the needs (local, regional, global).
- You ensure deployment and maintenance of categories for all sites in your perimeter.
- You build a relationship with your internal customers where you close your feedback loops with them frequently and you are continuously looking for improvements.
- You are the manager of the accounts with the suppliers and you build a long term partnership with the preferred suppliers.
- You are results oriented and report to different levels of the organisation
- You are accountable for your own portfolio.
Convinces all along the line | YOUR PROFILE
- Become a Category Master with a Master in Business with 5 years proven experience in a Procurement environment with a link to Maintenance, Machines and Instruments preferably in in the Chemical & Gases Industry.
- You have experience as Category Manager with Machines, Instruments and/or Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO), with OPEX - CAPEX projects for Industrial Plants
- Strategic Management including planning and strategic sourcing is your passion
- Your Technical background or experience with proven commercial & negotiation skills will convince us
- Your language skills are fluent in English and German, French would be a plus
- Your experience in large complex organizations and cross functional teams in an international environment never lets you lose the overview
- A strong stakeholder management on the level of Maintenance Managers, Site Managers, Operations and Projects Directors is no challenge for You.
- With proactive and self-motivated approaches you recognize business needs, solve problems, anticipate issues and find solutions
- Your ability to transfer needed information to the according stakeholders in an efficient and clear manner makes you a communication champion
Gives your ambitions a home | OUR OFFER
- Multicultural and interdisciplinary: We attach great importance to collegiality and mutual respect, and welcome new specialists with open arms. We appreciate each other's work, support each other and advance each other.
- Best promotion: Supported by a large European Team, you'll grow in an international company & develop a large spectrum of skills like Risk Management, Negotiation skills, Cost Management, Project Management, Industry and Category Experiences and many more
- Tailor-made careers: expand your specialist know-how, gain management experience or work abroad. No matter what you have set yourself for the future, we will help you achieve your goals and support you, for example, with internal job changes - both nationally and internationally.
- Made for you: In addition to above-average remuneration and flexible working hours (e.g. Homeoffice), you can count on great benefits - from a company pension plan to numerous employee discounts and free parking.
- Salary Package and Benefits: The collective minimum salary agreement (chemical industry) for this position is EUR 3.270,89 gross (14 x per year). The actual payment depends on the particular qualification and experience.
We are looking for assertive, organised and decisive Category Manager motivated to apply for a diverse job with international career perspectives. If you're interested to become a part of Air Liquide please apply via our career page only.
AIR LIQUIDE AUSTRIA GmbH
Norbert Halmer, MA
Tel. 01/70109 - 426
2320 Schwechat, Sendnergasse 30