Senior Expert Tax (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Structuring of business activities and projects from a tax perspective with the aim to leverage profitability as well as managing and optimizing tax positions
- Assessment of tax consequences of important business decisions and supply of tax advice to business units
- Management of tax controlling and tax risk reporting
- Advice Austrian group companies regarding tax topics concerning daily business and during projects regarding tax accounting, income taxes and other taxes
- Prepare income tax declarations for Austrian group companies
- Support business divisions and group companies in transfer pricing related issues
- Coordinating tax advice with related departments especially with Treasury, Accounting, Controlling, M&A, Internal Audit and Legal
- University Degree Master / Diploma in Business or Law (ideally specialization in tax law)
- Master degree with at least 9 years of relevant experience
- Austrian Tax Adviser Exam
- Highly analytical approach as well as strong negotiation skills
- Highly Independent work-style; perseverance; assertive personality
- Excellent English skills
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68 030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
- Please note this position is limited to 2 years
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.