HR Trainee Program - Professionals Human Resources (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Build up cross functional expertise within HR in order to secure future HR capability and be prepared for future vacancies, while doing daily tasks and working on a specific project in the following 3 areas
- Organizational Effectiveness: Understand learning framework 70:20:10, Learning portfolio and competence framework, How learning is designed and delivered, Development planning, Talent Pipeline, Understand the key leadership models used, Approach to Talent Management
- Rewards & Global Mobility: Grading, Market analyses, Performance Management (How to give Feedback, HOW Goals, KPI´s), HR Information Systems (My Success Factor at OMV), Global Mobility
- People Relations: Reporting and Analytics (Focus area), Contracting, General HR Support (e.g. Time Management, Travel Management), SAP & HR digital tools, Labor Law
- University Degree Master / Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources Economics, Law or similar
- First working experience would be an advantage
- Keen to advance your career quickly
- Strong analytical interpersonal skills and an affinity to being challenged
- Drive to come up with new ideas and turn them into reality
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in diverse and international teams
- Fluency in English (other languages would be an advantage)
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 50 539, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.