Application Engineer (m/f/x)
Full-time, 38,5 hours/week
We are looking for someone to join our team in Graz
- Administer the Transaction Banking applications on cloud as well as on on-premises data centers
- Responsible for the whole life cycle of the applications and corresponding monitoring tools
- Manage the release process for several applications
- Ensure high availability of all applications offered by the division
- Coordinate completion of trouble tickets/incident reports across all involved teams in a timely manner to meet Service Level Agreements
- Analysis of incident/problem tickets, which includes incident root cause analysis, effective solution handling, and definition of preventive measures
- Create and maintain documentation for internal purposes as well as for audits
- 5 years working experience in the related field
- Degree in Computer Science or any related field or equivalent work experience
- Profound Linux experience including scripting languages
- Experience in deploying and supporting web based applications and ability to grasp complex dependencies between multiple systems
- Strong knowledge of monitoring tools (DataDog, CheckMK or similar), including ability to design and implement new monitoring checks
- General Database Knowledge (SQL query development with relational databases such as Oracle) required
- Experience with high-availability concepts, basic Java, Jenkins and version control systems such as GIT, Docker or similar
- Good to have experience in MS Azure cloud services
- Strong Analytical Skills (problem-solving, knowledge of analytical tools)
- Excellent communication skills in English - spoken and written
What we offer
- Opportunity to work independently with a highly motivated team and to contribute to the future of the company.
- Team-oriented work environment
- Flexible work schedule with flextime account.
- A modern workplace with attractive additional benefits (home office, food coupons, etc.)
- Minimum monthly salary, according to the applicable IT Collective Agreement: EUR 2,979.00 gross per month, market-compliant overpayment according to your education and qualification is possible.
For further questions do not hesitate to ask
Daniela Rath-Schmuck or Marko Scherngell.
Phone: +43 316 813681-1300