Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the global technology leaders and the largest European producer of printed circuit boards with more than 10.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India and Korea and Sales Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of expansion. For the purpose of expanding our successful Global R&D team at our Headquarters in Leoben (Austria) we are looking for an interested student for either writing his/her Master thesis or for an internship on a 6 months basis
Master Thesis or Internship Quality
"Embedded Die Packaging - Characterization of inner layers` z-interfaces"
- Quantitative testing of interfacial strength between component and PCB (e.g. adhesion evaluation between the surface and PCB materials…)
- Identification of the interfacial failure modes and mechanisms in case of delamination between component and PCB (e.g. top and bot surface die condition, die µvias connection…)
- Improvement of the interfacial properties (e.g. adhesion increase to ensure proper bonding between die and PCB materials…)
- Develop a strategy and propose possible improvements
- Project coordination and documentation
- A recognized technical education (Bachelor Degree) and currently finishing her / his Master in a technical field such as Chemistry, Physics or Material Science
- A highly structured and methodical work approach
- Solution thinking and independent working skills
- Strong analytical and communicational skills
- Full English proficiency written and oral
- Solid IT-skills
- Master thesis on the topic or an internship on a 6 month basis
- Flexible working time arrangement
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a multinational, dynamic company
- A vibrant, positive and rewarding working atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions
If you are interested in this challenging task, please send us your application and detailed resume. It´s just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it.
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum monthly gross salary for this role is 1.153,- EUR (in case it is a mandatory internship for a University of Applied Sciences).