International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Experienced Retail Risk Model Development & Methodology Manager (f/m/d)
The Retail Risk Analytics and Methodology (RRAM) Department is looking for motivated Experienced Retail Model Development and Methodology Manager to support the expanding activities of the department.
The RRAM Department is part of the International Retail Risk Division of RBI and is responsible for the development and implementation throughout the RBI Group of various retail risk methodologies, including retail credit risk model development concept papers, guidelines and templates. The department also develops retail credit risk models for Pillar 1, Pillar 2 and IFRS9 purposes for certain affiliated companies of RBI Group.
What you can expect:
- Participation in (for senior and expert levels - leading) model development and implementation related methods of Group-wide framework, as well defining processes for retail credit risk models for CRR (Pillar 1and Pillar 2) and IFRS 9
- Interpretation and translation of the regulatory requirements towards IRB and ICAAP compliance into standards for the RBI Group, support and oversight of the implementation of these standards
- Preparation of specifications for the development of the Modelling Platform and design of workflows to support modellers in the network to apply the group methodology in daily model development business
- Development of Rating Models for Retail Credit Risk (Pillar 1 and 2) and IFRS 9 for selected RBI subsidiaries
- Support to RBI network units in understanding the model documentation, modelling platform related documentation as well as implementation and answering other ad-hoc questions related to Model Development and Methodologies
- Participation in internal discussions regarding establishment of new modelling methodologies
- Demonstration of compliance with the regulatory standards of the model development framework, process and model results to Group auditors and regulatory authorities (ECB, OeNB, JST, NCAs)
- Reporting and presentation to RBI Group Risk Committee of the outcome of the model developments for the retail rating systems and models in RBI Head Office
- Support of strategic projects and activities in the RRAM department and RBI Group
What you bring to the table:
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics or Economic sciences with strong quantitative focus;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in risk management of a bank, financial institution or consultancy company;
- At least 3 years of practical experience (respectively 5 years for senior and 7 years for expert level) with credit risk model validation or development, preferably in an IRB-compliant institution
- Excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with SAS or other statistical software;
- Understanding of bank business model as well as deep know-how of credit origination and management processes
- Excellent knowledge of Basel 2/3, CRR, IAS 39 and IFRS 9
- Very good communication, negotiation and presentation skills in a multinational environment
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of German language is an advantage
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English - both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
What we offer:
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work in multi-cultural and international environment
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Nathalie Pollroß is looking forward to receiving your online application!