HR Manager (m/f)
Laudamotion, Austria's No. 1 Low-Fare-Airline, started operations in March 2018 carrying more than 4 million customers in its first year of operation which we expect will grow to 6 million customers by summer 2020 as part of the Ryanair Holdings Group who will support this growth at Laudamotion by growing its fleet to 35 aircraft.
To support this growth, we now need to invest in our HR & Legal Team. We are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual to manage the day to day HR function and report directly to the HR Director. The ideal candidate will have some HR experience but importantly must have the right skill set to fill the role - in this regard we are seeking an individual who is ambitious, enthusiastic, willing to work hard, quick thinker and has a no-nonsense mentality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the HR Director with responsibility for 1,000+ employees.
- Managing a small team of HR professionals across different national legislations for all HR matters including disciplinary investigations, absence management, contracts, payroll, employee queries, CLA and Works Council management.
- Ensuring the HR team meet key KPI's, complete weekly action items and generate a weekly HR report for the HR Director.
- Implementing changes to T & C's, employment policies/practices and CLA's to ensure compliance with labour law in our local markets and aligning Laudamotion to the core policies of the Ryanair Holdings Group.
- Industrial relations - union negotiations, collective bargaining and managing the relationship with the Laudamotion Works Council.
- Monitoring employee absence and turnover to identify trends and managing same.
- Supporting and advising management at all levels across the business and Ryanair Holdings Group on all HR related matters, ranging from general queries, grievances to disciplinary investigations and employee relations.
- Excellent writing skills to be able to compose important disciplinary letters etc.
- Working on ad hoc projects as and when they arise.
- Contract, remuneration and HR process management. Identify ways to enhance the efficiency, effectiveness and professionalism of the HR function and implement best practice HR deliverables across the organisation in a proactive manner.
- Travelling across Europe to meet with employees on general employment matters, attend interviews and employee negotiations.
- Design, build and deliver HR projects and plans that will improve the operational impact HR has on the business, including HR systems, KPI's and performance enhancing systems
- Play a lead role in the design and delivery of internal communications activity across all media and communications channels
- Excellent written and oral English skills. German is advantageous but not essential.
- Be able to work in a pressurized and fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with key managers across the business.
- The ability to work on your own initiative with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent PC Skills (Word, Excel, Power point etc).
- Excellent attention to detail is essential.
- Hold a University degree relevant to the role
- Valid EU work permitt
You can expect to gain significant experience in an interesting and challenging range of activity in a young and dynamic team as the Laudamotion brand continues to grow within the Ryanair Holdings Group. Designated minimum annual gross salary is EUR 32.000. Depending on qualifications and work experience, an overpayment is possible.
Please send an informative Curriculum Vitae and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org