Wir sind eine der führenden Agenturen Österreichs für Vertrieb und Marketing am Point of Sale. Monatlich sind wir mit unseren Auftragnehmern österreichweit im Einsatz, um mehr als 20.000 Jobs für unsere Kunden zu erfüllen. Große Projekte und langjährige Partnerschaften mit namhaften Markenartiklern wie Manner, Unilever, OMV, Kotanyi oder Johnson & Johnson bestätigen unser Engagement und den Erfolg unserer maßgeschneiderten Konzepte und Lösungen im Bereich Full Service.
Für einen renommierten, weltweit tätigen Kunden suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt einen
Project Manager (Salzburg)
Perfect Store Audit Director
- You are accountable for the set up and ongoing execution of the global perfect store audit operation. This includes responsibility for all executional deliverables, team management, reporting and overall budgeting, cost control and financial reporting of the project across all markets.
- You are the main point of contact between the clients and the Perfect Store Audit (PSA) global team based predominantly in the UK.
- Reporting into the global Onboarding Director, who is based in the UK.
- You are responsible for every element of the programme: set up of the programme, briefing & training of the markets, audit execution, quality control, reporting and KPI delivery.
- You will have a team of three people working for you: PSA Technical Director, PSA Market Operations x2 and Quality Assurance team in India. You will also be the senior point of contact for all of the 55 markets included in the programme.
- Line management responsibilities for the PSA team based in the UK.
- The operation is the execution of the Perfect Store Audit (PSA) which is conducted globally (55 markets) and reported to the client as part of their key business metrics.
- You will be responsible for focus on the delivery of the agreed KPIs for the client including the successful Operational & Quality rollout of the PSA programme.
The first 18 months will include:
- set up and rollout of the data capture tool (Rex);
- set up and management of the call files from each market provided by the client);
- set up and rollout of the training platform (Hamilton Bright Training);
- set up of each market ready for execution;
- management of partner agencies and;
- rollout of the quarterly PSA programme.
- A full valid International Driving License
- Ability to travel & overnight internationally.
- Experience of working in a client facing role.
- Experience of delivering against financial targets.
- Experience of leading field-based execution.
- Experience of working with technology led solutions.
- Experience of managing & developing people.
- Excellent attention to detail and information presentation standards.
What we are looking for:
- An individual with client facing, commercial, operational, & technical capabilities as well as a strategic mindset.
- Proven ability to deliver to deadlines and manage large, ideally international, teams.
- Proven commercial and business development capability.
- Ability & willingness to travel to and work across numerous sites in the UK and Austria.
- An individual with exceptional communication skills and capable of maintaining excellent working relationships with an extensive team.
- The ability to work flexibly and respond to changing business needs.
- Salary of EUR60,000 per annum
prosam Marktservice GmbH