EODC specialises in the field of Earth Observation. We operate a cloud computing infrastructure and a multi-petabyte high-speed storage system, connected to a HPC system.
The EODC is looking to strengthen its Project Management Team.
Unlimited Contract; Vienna, Austria
- Project Tracking; Follow up on project deliverables and milestones.
- Project Implementation; Ensure that projects deliver expected results, on time and within budget.
- Project Control; Supervision and monitoring of project tasks; Identify and report on problem areas and generate suitable counter measures to solve them.
- Project Reporting; Preparation of narrative and financial reports.
- Provision of technical input to project deliverables as applicable.
- Cross project coordination and resource levelling.
- Proposal Development; Project Design, Risk Assessment, Time and Resource Planning.
- Contractual management.
- Completed University Degree in a technical field, preferably Information Technology, Big Data, or Earth Observation.
- Minimum of three years experience in successful management and implementation of European, Multinational or International Projects.
- Preferably hold a completed certification in Project Management.
- Understanding of implementation of funding projects, regulations and framework agreements (e.g. H2020, FFG, ESA).
- Good knowledge of current EU research programmes.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good command of both English and German Languages.
- Proficiency in standard MS office applications (Word, Excel).
What we value
- Enthusiasm to take on new challenges.
- Independent, responsible, and flexible work organisation.
- Decision-making, committed action.
- Excellent organisational skills, with a structured and goal-oriented approach in task management.
- Constructive and solution-oriented handling of conflicts.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours.
- A role in an established, friendly and enthusiastic company.
- A focus on employee growth.
- Training opportunities and on-boarding.
- Minimum salary of EUR 36.400,- per annum, full-time (38.5 hours per week), depending on qualifications and experience based upon „Collective agreement": „Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik, KV Gruppe: Spezielle Tätigkeiten 1".
Join an open-minded team and support us to develop and realise national and international projects.
Please submit your application documents (application letter, detailed CV and relevant references) via e-mail until 31st August 2019, 10:00 am, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EODC Earth Observation Data Centre for Water Resources Monitoring GmbH