OMV Downstream / Refining & Marketing
Senior Expert RPA Business Analyst (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Identification and assessment of potential processes for RPA, collecting local business requirements, cooperation with process SME
- Process preparation for Robotics solution (writing PDD's, process redesign, gaps and wastes identification)
- In charge of process assessment and analysis, process maps used for automation and the detailed solution specification
- Building of strong client relationships by delivering outstanding value through automation initiatives
- Articulation of the vision and value proposition to senior level clients (process and automation transformation)
- Delivery of RPA solutions and being first point of contact in case of any configuration issues for the team
- Ensurance of quality and timeliness of automated processes
- Creation of automation architecture and solution proposals and development of RPA prototypes and Proofs of Concept
- Master / Diploma degree with at least 5-8 years of relevant experience in Business Informatics
- Excellent knowledge of IT and OT systems and trends as well as solid understanding of data analysis and IT solution specification
- Experience in building RPA (Robotics Process Automation) solutions for clients (Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere)
- Experience in business process improvements and process reengineering (Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean) of advantage, deep knowledge on industry standards (ITIL foundation)
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities, strong analytical thinking and understanding of automation possibilities as well as its limits
- Strong communication, moderation and presentation skills (incl. capability to report to senior management)
- Distinct ability to work and decide independently
- Excellent English skills
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68.030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.