Senior HR Business Partner (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Be a strategic Partner for Business Management and offering added value to the business by supporting Human Resources initiatives and approaches that are suitable to the division, interests, and business resource
- Support implementation of OMV HR strategy in Downstream by considering business needs
- Ensure effective execution of HR policies and processes and be a proactive Sparring Partner for Management in part of Downstream Business
- Provide HR guidance, solutions and pragmatic support for management and employees of Downstream in HR related matters
- Drive relevant annual HR processes: Manpower Planning, People Review (Calibration PxP), Annual Salary Increase / Premiums
- Facilitate and moderate HR topic related workshops and meetings, actively support HR Competence Centers by designing them
- Add value to the business by making (pro-active) proposals for succession and job rotation candidates to business
- Act as an Ambassador for our OMV Foundation principles
- Drive Change Projects to support the organization in further development
- University degree Master / Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources or similar
- At least 7 years of relevant experience and in-depth Knowledge in HR
- Intercultural awareness and sensitivity in combination with strong communication skills
- Pragmatic, solution-oriented and proactive approach, analytical skills, ability to handle multiple requests/projects at the same time while prioritizing and executing in time
- Business fluent in English and German
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68 030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.