Professional Invoice to Pay International (f/m)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
Please note that for this position we are supported by the Deloitte in the application management process
- Ensures all process work is carried out according to internal procedures and regulations, accurately recorded and reported
- Provides input for improving department activity, find new solutions in accordance with the team objectives & business requirements
- Supports the identification of potential risks in area of expertise and proposes solutions for risk mitigation
- Support the internal activities for regular maintenance of Accounts Payable procedures, training materials and processes description
- Ensures and performes accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing activities
- Ensures compliance and internal controls with regards to finance&accounting processes (e.g. ent-to-end process compliance for Accounts payable process)
- Contributes to projects and initiatives for improving department activities
- Performs (ad-hoc) analyses & statistics,prepares accurate and within deadline the monthly reporting packages,provide support in audit requests
- Bachelor degree in Finance and at least 3 years of experience
- Good knowledge and understanding about specific Downstream/Trading business and its business requirements
- Very good knowledge and application of SAP transactions related to team activity and general knowledge of SAP transactions applicable on department level
- Experience in working in a shared services organisation represents an advantage
- Good Finance & Accounting knowledge and principles applied in Refining & Marketing Industry, Upstream and Trading Oil & Gas
- English and German language skills (at least B2)
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR EUR 50,539 gross per year, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.