Samsung SDI Battery Systems is a global technology leader in the field of electromobility. As an internationally oriented company, we develop in close cooperation with the automotive industry innovative solutions based on state-of-the-art lithium-ion technology and deliver as a full-service supplier battery cells, modules and battery systems.
Grow with our company in an international and dynamic environment. We offer excellent career opportunities, performance-related payment and long-term cooperation.
Have we aroused your curiosity?
Then we are looking forward to your application!
Samsung SDI Battery Systems GmbH
8141 Premstätten, Frikusweg
For our headquarters in Premstätten we are looking for a
▶▶▶ Team Leader SW Requirements & Architecture (m/w/d)
Team leadership, planning & process development
- Lead and manage a team of SW requirements and architecture engineers. Line management responsibilities will include technical recruitment, appraisals, identifying training needs, motivating and performance managing the team
- Estimate the resource need for project execution based on requirements and time schedule
- Assign the needed resources to the projects in alignment with the SW project leader and according to the project schedule
- Continuously improve the process definitions for SW Requirements and Architecture to increase the efficiency of the team and reflect the changes in the relevant industry standards (A-SPICE, ISO26262, AUTOSAR)
- Continuously monitor industry trends in relevant methods and tools and implement improvements to the teams methods and tools
- Roll out the processes, methods and tools to the team members
- Coach team members to improve the team performance
- Plan for team growth according to the department and organization strategy
- Plan and execute onboarding of new members into the team
Software requirements and architecture development
- Review and elicitation of the customer SW requirements
- Review of system requirements and system architecture
- Development of consistent software requirements
- Review and communication of software requirements with testing and implementation engineers
- Modelling of software architecture using UML
- Review and communication of software architecture with testing and implementation engineers
- Analysis and improvement of software requirements and architecture to assure modularity and reusability
Communication and problem solving
- Assist in critical support issues where your experience is required to ascertain the issue quickly and to find the more appropriate resolution
- Take control over critical support instances and putting into place the correct escalation and process to manage and resolve issues
- Create a culture of promoting new ideas within the team
- Senior level (knowledge and experience) of automotive embedded SW development
- Experience and dedication to managing, directing and motivating team members
- Leading by example
- Experience in SW requirement management and tools (e.g. DOORS)
- Experience in SW architecture modelling using UML and tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect)
- Knowledge in battery management systems is an advantage
- Experience in implementation and optimization of SW development processes according to A-SPICE and ISO26262
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills
- Open minded to work in international multicultural environment
- Professional command of German and English language
With regard to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we offer the following annual gross remuneration (full-time, 38.5 hours per week) as a basis for negotiations for this position: EUR 62.000,-,-It goes without saying that we offer a market-standard overpayment depending on relevant work experience and qualifications.