Director, EMEA & APAC Sales Enablement & Training (f/m)
In this high-growth execution-focused environment, this role provides you with ownership and autonomy, and offers an opportunity to shape Sales Enablement for Tricentis. This role will directly report to the SVP of Global Business and Sales Operations and will be a business partner to senior sales, product and marketing leaders with a goal to enable sales team sell more efficiently and effectively.
This position will play a critical role in improving the efficiency of the sales process - assisting the sales team to engage with the buyers and hit their sales goals and revenue targets.
Onboarding and Trainings
- Enhance and own Sales onboarding training content and curriculums to deliver results, through quality learning experiences, knowledge & skill development tied to company goals.
- Organize sales training events for internal and external purposes (e.g. New Hire Sales Trainings, Sales Bootcamps, Partner Trainings, Sales Kick-Offs, …)
- Facilitate classroom training and educational webinars, using a variety of creative teaching techniques.
- Develop and administer knowledge assessment to measure effectiveness of training program.
- Develop, manage, and optimize Sales Playbooks that enable our salesforce to sell more efficiently and effectively.
- Develop and integrate training content into a sales intranet and create a maintenance plan.
- Work with sales leadership to analyze individual sales rep performance and competency assessments.
- Develop individual and general training plans to improve knowledge- or skill-competencies.
- Coordinate change management and training for all process and technologies change.
- Interact with all departments to ensure current information is included in training
- Perform other duties and travel as required
Who we're looking for:
- Detail-focused, accountable and willing to take on the challenges of supporting great tools used by high-powered, fast-paced teams.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
- Passion for helping others
- Can-do, positive attitude works well with multiple personality types
- Excellent communication skills. Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively with a wide range of personalities at all levels within the organization
- Minimum of 2 years of experience delivering classroom training and 10+ years of experience in Enterprise Sales Environment
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Business Administration or equivalent education/experience
- Experience conducting training needs analyses for internal and external partners
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and how to implement them in the classroom in-person and virtually
- Knowledge of existing and emerging training methods, tools and techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Proven ability to manage projects, direct staff and collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail with good time management skills
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Flat hierarchy
- Cool company events
- Wiener Linien annual pass (Jobticket)
- Permanent, full-time employment
According to your experience and qualification, the annual gross salary will be between EUR 60.000 and EUR 90.000
Founded in 2007, Tricentis has been making waves worldwide as an innovative and cutting-edge continuous testing company. Our software testing tool, Tricentis Tosca has been revolutionizing test automation, making testing easy for those with limited to no programming experience.
With our headquarter in Vienna, Austria, we have achieved a global growth with offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Denmark, India, the US, Australia and Singapore.
Due to our continuous growth we are constantly looking for passionate talents and "outside the box"-thinker who want to become part of a global, dynamic, exciting and diverse workplace where you can develop yourself, grow and create your own future. You are welcome to become part of a fabulous and outstanding workplace. Be an achiever, be focused and goal-oriented, be creative and flexible - be YOURSELF.