Burton Sportartikel GmbH, located in Innsbruck/Austria, is the European marketing and sales organization of the Burton Corporation, Vermont/USA (www.burton.com). As the world's leading Snowboard Company, Burton designs and manufactures industry-leading products for snowboarding and the snowboard lifestyle, including snowboards, boots, bindings, outerwear and layering as well as year-round apparel, packs/bags and accessories. Privately held and owned by Jake and his wife, Burton Co-CEO Donna Carpenter, Burton's headquarters are in Burlington, Vermont with offices in Austria, Japan, Australia, California, Canada and China.
For the Europe headquarter in Innsbruck we are currently looking for a
Director of People & Culture (HR) f/m/d
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Develop and implement learning & development programs (including coaching/mentoring).
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance diversity & inclusion within the organization.
- Drive initiatives to grow and sustain a unique culture of trust, empowerment and innovation.
- Implement talent and workforce planning tools and processes, in alignment with Burton's global People & Culture programs.
- Oversee process of goal alignment and goal cascading and manage goal transformation into performance management tool.
- Administer compensation, benefits and perk programs to ensure Burton remains market competitive.
- Implement new and enhance existing staff recognition and reward programs.
- Shape and oversee talent acquisition process and talent management programs.
- Partner closely with Finance team members supporting administrative/employment requirements such as employment contracts, tax, working time, etc.
- Cultivate strong and transparent working relationships across the organization, ensuring open communication and trusting feedback culture.
Essentials for this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field required.
- 7+ years of experience as HR Generalist, L&D manager or similar role with international responsibilities in Europe, and ideally working with a US parent company.
- Strong business acumen, demonstrated experience with leading change, talent planning, employee development, compensation, recruitment and employee relations.
- Proven credibility in establishing strong relationships.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, positive, friendly and affinity to snowboarding/outdoor.
- Unique, outstanding and challenging position at the global market leader of snowboard and snowboard lifestyle industry
- International environment, vivid atmosphere
- Competitive, rewarding compensation package
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org